Friday, November 5, 2010

So on Wednesday I went to the CAWST convention, and I have to admit it was pretty fun. it was me(Patrick), Raymond, who were both in grade 10, also we had 4 others who we had accompanied, and their names were Jenifer, sally, jenessa, and Kristine. Some of it was kind of boring. And oh god it was horrible we had a vegetarian lunch, I couldn't even finish. I kind of feel bad about throwing it away but I think I would've been sick if I had taken another bite out of it. So Raymond and I just bought poutines. Off the topic of food because I'm starting to get hungry. We learned lots of interesting fact like how much water we actually use and now that I think about it I am a very horrible human being. Guess how much water I waste a day? Around 800l of water a day. we meet different people because they split the school teams up into other teams. in those new teams we had done little activities that helped us understand the importance of water, how it affected people in third world countries, how people even took dumps in their water supply. the farmers took their animal to take a crap in the water supply, that was the most unbelievable thing i had ever heard. Anyways after the activities with our new found friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment