Wednesday, November 24, 2010

again moving away from my filler blogs, i just don't want to forget what i was going to write. so yesterday i had a science quiz. i only got like 20 minutes of studying, and we had to know what all the cells organs did in a animal and plant cell. i thought i was going to fail. but i guess i surprised myself. guess what i got? give up, ok , ill tell you i got 100%. i was so happy. i was like yaaaaaaaaaaaay!. oh and today wasn't a very good day for me. first i had a social quiz on everything i learned so far in social. i didn't do so bad on the multiple choice question. but what just killed me was written response. the reason i think i did so bad was because 1. i didn't know how to relate the two together according to my analysis of the two sources we were given to analyze 2. I'm the kind of guy that need to be isolated with no noise to think and i have to be chill(coldish), and i just couldn't focus when i was analyzing the sources. and the fact that i couldn't pick out the fact that Keynes and Friedman economics were in the sources, i mean if you just plain out told me that this is Keynes and this is Friedman i would have argued the shit out of that thing. i walked out of that computer lab with steam coming out of my ears. i was so angry.  from now on I'm actually going to get into the habit of studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment