Friday, November 19, 2010

Well today is Monday an I think I am going to meet with the people who went with me to the Casey convention. We still have to create our action plan to actually get our 500 dollars for our project. So you know I'll probably go home at around 4:00. But I guess we finished most of our plans. I mean we know what we are going to do already. We have most of it planned out on the action plan calendar that they provided us with. All we have to do now clean our ideas up probably just tweak it a bit. I shouldn't be to hard. We have around 2 weeks to submit our plan to claim our 500$.

today in social we started to learned about economics. i think its kind of cool but boring at the same time. we learned about how kenysian economics, excuse me if i spelt the name worng. but what his theory was that if we gave the poor more money, the poor would spend money giving corporations more money to expand, thus creating more jobs. then the middle class can find more jobs. they can then work for the rich. finally the rich get money because the poor are spending money in there shops. so thats pretty much what we learned about.

No comments:

Post a Comment