Thursday, November 25, 2010

-i know this is my second blog today and i think I'm done with my fillers actually. even thou there were only like two of them. but still. so today i ran a marathon almost. the stupid people from Vern's wouldn't give my fries that i ordered at 11:45 and was told they would be done in 5 minutes. i got them at 12:05 our entry bell rings at around 12:00 to come back to school from lunch. and i don't know if you know how far away Vern's is from our school, but, on foot it is actually quite lengthy. i literally was running as fast as i could, slipped and almost fell three times. barged the classroom with fries and pop in my hand. and a fat jacket on my back felt like idiot, but i still made it on time, from Vern's to school in two minutes. so anyways i think in my next blog i am going to start explaining the play Othello and you know just like giving you guys a summary of the book. but in this blog i think i will introduce the characters.

so here you go

  1. -Othello 
  2. -Desdemona 
  3. -Iago 
  4. -Micheal Cassio
  5. -Emilia
  6. -Roderigo
  7. -Bianca
  8. -Brabantio
  9. -Duke of Venice
  10. -Montano
  11. -Lodovico
  12. -Graziano
  13. -Clown


those are the character that are through out the book. i only know who they are because I've read ahead a little just so that in class i understand it better. and don't feel dumb. so see you next time, when i let the summaries begin(I'm not going to do the whole book summary in one go)

No comments:

Post a Comment