Sunday, October 31, 2010

so either Tuesday or wens day is when i go on my CAWST trip so that kind of worries me i might have to wake up on Tuesday just in case. also it is at like 7:30 in the morning i have to go to school which is kind of a pain in the ass cause i live right beside the train station. so i have to walk 1km to the school, then walk around .75km back to the train station. but i was told if i get a written note from my mom i wouldn't have to. but i forgot so tough luck. i think i should just get a note from my mom saying that i have permission to leave early. anyways i think that its finally time for me to start fundraising. i think almost everyone in my class has started so they had something to blog about, while over on my computer i was sitting there like a freaking moron doing nothing, thinking of what to blog about. when i go tho i think itll be like a convention. so we just walk around listen to a couple of speakers. stuff like that. then we get back devise a plan to raise money with a $500 budget. i am hoping tho that we can come up with a good plan together. also i am hoping that this convention like thing isn't to boring. thankfully i have someone that i know going. so i guess we can just talk to each other, and we wont feel like total strangers to each other. after this thing i don't think that i am going to talk to any of the other students going with me. in general i think this convention is actually a good way to raise awareness to youth about the problem of clean water sustainability.

No comments:

Post a Comment