Sunday, October 17, 2010

project

well i have a a presentation that i must do and i think my brain is going to explode. me being the kind of person i am left everything to the end to do it. now i am stressing out. i still have so many blogs to do, and i have to research my country, and then i have to put it into a presentation. it has to be around 7-10 minutes long, and i am presenting in front of two classes. but thanks to ms. ponse(teacher at my school) who came into our class and talked about good strategies of how to present which, released some of that stress. then she showed us some examples of power points done last year. they were filled with pictures and graphs. and that was big for me because i usually cram my power points with words, i really need to get better at that. and also i have a living source,i have a friend from Chile like i mentioned in m other blog. he has agreed to help me, so naturally ii am very grateful. but i still have a long way to go if i want to  get a good mark. what i was thinking of doing is making q-cards not just to read off of. i mean i would just memorize what to say. using the q-cards for reference if i forget something. one of the tips my teacher gave me was don't read off the presentation, it shows that we are unprepared. another tip was involve the audience make them a part of your presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment