Sunday, October 31, 2010

i have finally got all the information i need to begin on my country project. all i need to is put pictures in my power point. after that i am going to be making a script for myself. i pretty much had this whole week base on this one project. through out the week i would do all the research and be putting everything together. I found the on of the best sources every. It has every thing, but I can't use only one source so I'm going to combine all my sources. And I have to remember not to put to much information on my power point. Bu only on my script. The thing is I want to do good on this presentation. I am not ready to fail and repeat the social subject.

anyways on to a new subject like blogs i think they aren't very good for students in terms of stress. i actually think its over. i mean i know that the teachers are good all around when it comes to other subjects but still. with science and math it really is just to much. over the past week my brain literally almost exploded. i feel like the teachers get a kick out of watching us suffer. if i can i think i am going to get rid of this stupid blog mark. they made it worth so much. its not reasonable, it may only be 3 times a week but when you aren't very good at this stuff it gets kind of hard. also the fact that they got us sitting on the computer for about half and hour its not healthy, did you know only 10% of teens are active. teens eat more than past generations, why? STRESS. thank you that is all i have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment